CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 Semi Automatic Sports Package
From £1,388.40 £1,157.00
To £1,779.55 £1,482.96
The iPAD SP1 Sports Package include everything you need to generate a heart safe location in any environment.
- CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 Semi-Automatic
- 1 set of Dual Adult/Child Electrode Pads
- 1 Battery
- Rescue Kit
- AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- x5 AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Sign
- x5 AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Sign
- AED Armor 'how to use a defib' A3 Poster
- AED Armor Floor Sign
- AED Armor 'centre equipped with' A5 Window Sticker
- AED Armor 'your nearest defib' A4 Poster
- 8 Year's Manufacturer Warranty
*The iPAD SP1 comes with a 7-year warranty. When registered, the warranty is extended by 3 years.
If you’re looking for a defibrillator unit which simple to use, provides professional-grade technology but can be used by both professional and untrained uses – then the iPAD SP1 defibrillator from CU Medical Systems could be exactly what you’re looking for.
The SP1 defibrillator is the perfect device for use on both adult and paediatric patients with an easy to use switch which immediately reduces the joule output in preparation for treating a child who has suffered a cardiac arrest.
Key Defibrillator Features
- IP55 rating
- Semi-AutomaticDaily, weekly and monthly self-tests
- Paediatric function
- CPR detection technology recognises when the user has begun CPR compressions
- Visual indicators show battery life, unit status and electrode pad status
- Nominated as the defibrillator of choice by the British Heart Foundation
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 3 years|