HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
Simplistic and easy to use, the HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P has been designed for use by both trained and untrained responders alike.
Key Defibrillator Features
- IP56 rating
- Advanced SCOPE biphasic technology
- User-friendly interface
- Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is operational
The HeartSine samartian PAD 350P defibrillator's compact and easy-to-use design makes it suitable for use by trained and untrained users. Equipped with visual and verbal aids, users can feel confident in the treatment they're delivering, regardless of their training history.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Soft Carry Case
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1 x Quick Reference Instruction Card
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||56: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£99.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 20cm x W: 18.4cm x D: 4.8cm|