Heartsine Samaritan PAD Paediatric PAD PAK
For use with the Samaritan PAD range, the paediatric PAD PAK delivers a lower, safer shock to the infant casualty.
- One single-use Paediatric cartridge contains both AED battery and electrode pads
- User only has to replace the PAD-Pak to replace the battery and electrodes
- Battery life for up to 60 shocks/6 hours of continuous monitoring
- Audible prompt when the battery power is down to 10 shocks or less
- Reduces the joule output to that which is suitable for use on children aged 1-8
With the ability to reduce the joule output provided by the defibrillator to an infant patient, the Heartsine Samaritan Paediatric PAD-Pak ensures that a child can be defibrillated safely in an emergency.
And with a connected battery/electrode pad expiry date, you only need to replace the PAD-Pak to replace both the electrode pads and the battery at once when either the pads have been used or they have expired.
- 1 Samaritan PAD Paediatric PAD PAK
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Schools Package
From £1,149.60 £958.00
To £1,450.75 £1,208.96
Heartsine Samaritan PAD Adult and Paediatric Pad Pak BundleOnly £270.60 £225.50