Do you want to work for the UK’s leading distributor of defibrillators? Be part of something special and join us in making the world a safer place by creating Heartsafe communities and businesses and apply today.
As the UK’s largest independent distributor of defibrillators, we’re always keen for new additions to add to our enthusiastic and professional team.
We value our employees and the hard work they put into delivering the best customer service in a fast-paced and ever-growing environment.
Working as a team to meet our targets, our employees are in charge of their own development which helps to promote success and growth year after year. But before you think it's all work, work, work; being a part of the defibshop team also means having the opportunity to be a part of the rewarding social aspects when working with us.
From social outings to lunchtime treats, we always have something pencilled in the social calendar which helps to create a dynamic and exciting environment both in and out of the office.
You can explore the exciting and rewarding opportunities with defibshop below.
We're currently recruiting for...
Exciting opportunity to join our ever growing team providing life saving equipment throughout the UK. Investor's in People surveyed our team and we were awarded a Gold accreditation.
We are a brand that specialises in life saving defibrillators, consumables and training. We are looking for someone with personality, drive and passion to complement our company ethos.
The role exists to:
Ensure the company has sufficient stock to meet customer demand by getting the quantity and the frequency of re-stocking activities correct, keeping costs as low as possible without compromising profitability and growth.
The supervisory responsibilities of this role are:
- Monitors the receipt, storage, and distribution of supplies and equipment.
- Keeps record of stock received, stock shipped and inventory control of available stock.
- Oversee warehouse staff and resolve any issues.
The main responsibilities of this role are to:
- Coordinate stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments
- Analysing supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Work with Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to evaluate suppliers’ and negotiate profitable purchase prices
- Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed
- Tracking shipments, book stock in and resolve delays
- Oversee our third party warehouse staff day to day to ensure SLA’s are met
- Performing monthly stock takes and keep stock purchasing within budget
- Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ensure that all suppliers meet our ESG standards
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
To be successful the role holder will have:
- Be able to use Excel to a good standard
- Magento experience would be an advantage but not vital
- Stock management process experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Very task focussed, diligent and organised
- Monday to Friday 9m to 5pm
- 20 day holidays and BH increasing to 25 days in total
- Sick Pay after 12 months
- 1 week holidays available to purchase
- Staff events (horse racing/meals/nights out)
- Closed for Xmas and New Year (out of holiday allocation)
- AED & CPR training and defibrillator unit (during employment)
- Annual anniversary bonus
- Onsite Cark Parking and Irlam train station next door
- Extra days on holiday on your birthday
Starting salary £25k.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're always looking for...
If you think your skill set is suited to one of our Sales or Training jobs, send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and we'll be in touch.