CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
The iPAD SP1 Fully Automatic defibrillator is suitable for use in a variety of environments and comes equipped with a paediatric switch, allowing users to easily change the treatment from adult mode to paediatric mode without the need for changing electrode pads.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Paediatric switch
- Ambient-noise detector measures background noise and adjusts voice instructions accordingly
- Integrated pad storage
- CPR Detection – the defibrillator can detect when CPR is being performed
- Visual indicator shows battery life, unit status and pad status
- Internal memory stores the last 5 events/ 3 hours of data
- Record event-data and transfer it with the built-in SD Card and IrDA ports
- Fully automatic configuration
- *The iPAD SP1 comes with a 7-year warranty. When registered, the warranty is extended by 3 years.
Suitable for use in multiple environments, the iPAD SP1 Fully Automatic defibrillator ensures both trained and untrained responders are capable of delivering a shock to a cardiac arrest patient. The additional feature of adjusting verbal instructions ensures users can hear each step of the rescue process as it adjusts to the surrounding environment.
- CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 Fully Automatic
- 2 Pairs of Dual Adult/Child Electrode Pads
- 5 Year Battery
- Carry Case
- 2 AED Starter Kits
- 7 year Manufacturing Warranty*
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||7 Year's Manufacturing Warranty*|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£199.95|
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 3 years|
|Dimensions||H: 25.6cm x W: 26cm x D: 6.9cm|