CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 and SP2 Adult Electrode Pads (1 set)
Known as SMART electrode pads, these can be used on both adults and children during an emergency and the shock delivered will change to be suitable for the patient's needs. Ref no. CUA1007S. Save money by purchasing 2 sets, ensure you always have a spare set of electrode pads with our iPAD SP1 and SP2 adult pad bundle.
- SMART electrode pad technology allows the pads to be used on both adults and children
- Protective foil packaging ensures the pads are kept clean and secure prior to use
- Pre-connected by design, saving valuable time in an emergency
- For use with iPAD SP1 or SP2 units
- Shelf-life of 24-36 months
Designed for use with the iPAD SP1 and SP2 devices, the SMART electrode pads can be used on both adult and paediatric patients. This feature helps to save vital time during an emergency as there is no need to change the pads to lower Joule output for paediatric treatment.
- 1 set of i-PAD SP1/SP2 Adult Pads
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|
|Pad Life||Up to 3 years|
CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 and SP2 Refresher KitOnly £354.00 £295.00
CU Medical iPAD SP1 and SP2 Adult Electrode Pad Bundle (2 sets)Only £112.80 £94.00