CU Medical iPAD SP1 and SP2 Adult Electrode Pad Bundle (2 sets)
Known as SMART electrode pads, these can be used on both adults and children; with a flick of the mode switch, the shock delivered will change to be suitable for the victim.
- Designed to be pre-connected to the defibrillator, ensuring that during the rescue process they are ready to help save a life straight away
- Sticky adhesive means that once the pads have been placed on the patient they will not move during treatment
- Protected prior to use within an easy to open plastic packaging, keeping the pads clean and secure
- SMART technology means that at the flick of a switch, the pads can be used to treat either an adult or child patient
- Shelf-life of 24-36 months
Adult electrode pads for the i-PAD SP1 defibrillator are known as SMART pads, as they can be used on adults and children alike with the simple flick of a switch on the flagship AED from CU Medical Systems.
The benefit of having SMART pads which can be used on both adults and children, you ask? There’s no need to have paediatric pads to hand if you’re happy using the adult pads and switching the defibrillator to child mode.
It’s cost-saving for the user and the defibrillator will still perform exactly the same with no hindrance to any patient that requires defibrillator treatment.
- 2 sets of i-PAD SP1/SP2 Adult Pads
If you have any questions regarding the i-PAD SP1 Adult Electrode Pad Bundle, then our friendly defibshop team are always on hand to help provide the answers you’re looking for. Call us on 0161 776 7422 and we’ll ensure you get all the information you’re searching for.
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|
|Pad Life||Up to 3 years|