Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 USB Fully Automatic Defibrillator
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
Following on from the now discontinued LIFEPAK CR Plus defibrillator range, the LIFEPAK CR2 USB provides users who don't require 3G or WiFi capability with the option to still be heart safe and act with confidence during a cardiac emergency.
Key Defibrillator Features
- FDA Approved
- IP55 rating, meaning the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low-pressure water jets from any direction
- Paediatric switch
- Fully automatic configuration, meaning the defibrillator will deliver the shock to the patient automatically
- Readiness status flashes every 6 seconds to show the device is ready for use
- Adheres to the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) treatment guidelines
- cprCOACH Technology provides responders with CPR coaching on technique and compression depth
- ClearVoice Technology adapts the volume of the voice prompts in order to be clear and heard in any environment
- Daily, weekly and monthly self-tests
- Equipped with a handle
After someone has fallen victim to sudden cardiac arrest, every moment counts and it is imperative that treatment is delivered as swiftly as possible following the patient collapsing. The LIFEPAK CR2 USB defibrillator range follows on from the now discontinued CR Plus range and is equipped with a simplistic interface, allowing responders of all levels to effectively respond during an emergency.
- 1x Physio Control Lifepak CR2 USB Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- 1x Physio Control CR2 Electrode Kit - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x Physio Control Lifepak CR2 Battery - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1 USB Cable
- AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 Year's Manufacturers Warranty
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||IP55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Defib Brand||Physio Control|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 9.7cm x W: 22.6cm x D: 27.4cm|
|Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 USB Operating Instructions||Defibrillator manual||619.8 KB||Download|
Following on from the now discontinued LIFEPAK CR Plus defibrillator range, the LIFEPAK CR2 USB provides users who don't require 3G or WiFi capability with the option to still be heartsafe and act with confidence during a cardiac emergency.