ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
ZOLL's AED Plus Fully Automatic adopts a bright green outer shell, helping the device to stand out in both busy and quiet environments. This small, but effective feature ensures the defibrillator can be located with ease during an emergency.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Fully Automatic configuration
- A bright and distinctive green colour making it easy to find in an emergency
- A unique one-piece ‘Z’ shaped electrode pad with a CPR assistance tool
- Clear voice and visual prompts to guide you through the rescue process
- Real CPR Help technology and feedback helps you provide effective chest compressions
- Auto self-test to help make sure the unit is rescue ready at all times.
- IP55 rating
- *The ZOLL AED Plus comes with a 5-year warranty. When registered, the warranty is extended by 2 years
Designed with simplicity in mind, the ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic is an easy-to-use defibrillator that enables both trained and untrained responders to deliver treatment during a cardiac emergency, effectively and with confidence.
- ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic
- 1x ZOLL Carrying Case
- 1x ZOLL AED Plus Batteries (roll of 10) - up to 5 year shelf-life
- 1x CPR-D-Padz inc First Responder Kit (1 set) - up to 5 year shelf-life
- Operators Guide
- 7 Year Manufacturing Warranty*
Additional Consumables Available for this Unit
|Warranty||7 years manufacturing warranty*|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 5 years|
|Dimensions||H: 13.3cm x W: 24.1cm x D: 29cm|
|ZOLL AED Plus Administrators Guide||Defibrillator guide||2.6 MB||Download|