ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic
ZOLL's AED Plus Fully Automatic adopts a bright green outer shell, helping the device to stand out in both busy and quiet environments. This small, but effective feature ensures the defibrillator can be located with ease during an emergency.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Fully Automatic configuration
- A bright and distinctive green colour making it easy to find in an emergency
- A unique one-piece ‘Z’ shaped electrode pad with a CPR assistance tool
- Clear voice and visual prompts to guide you through the rescue process
- Real CPR Help technology and feedback helps you provide effective chest compressions
- Auto self-test to help make sure the unit is rescue ready at all times.
- IP55 rating
- *The ZOLL AED Plus comes with a 5-year warranty. When registered, the warranty is extended by 2 years
Designed with simplicity in mind, the ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic is an easy-to-use defibrillator that enables both trained and untrained responders to deliver treatment during a cardiac emergency, effectively and with confidence.
- ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic
- 1 Pair of CPRD Adult Electrode Pad
- 5 Year Battery Life
- Carry Case
- First Responder Kit
- Operators Guide
- 7 Year Manufacturing Warranty*
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||7 years manufacturing warranty*|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£105.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 5 years|
|Dimensions||H: 13.3cm x W: 24.1cm x D: 29cm|