ZOLL Paediatric Pedi Padz - single
Having a spare pair of paediatric pads is advisable, as 1-8-year-olds are too small to receive the regular 150-joule shock provided by a defibrillator and paediatric pads assist in the process of lowering the joule output to a safer level.
- For use on children aged 1 – 8 years old.
- Paediatric pads administer lower levels of energy to protect children from harm
- Preconnected electrodes to save valuable seconds
- Clear and simple diagrams
- Long-lasting pads that expire after 18-24 months.
Sudden cardiac arrest can affect anyone young and old; it is important to have access to paediatric pads as well as adult pads. Children are too small to receive the 150 joule shock given with adult pads, therefore paediatric pads were produced to reduce the level of energy making it a lot safer for the shock to be administered on children.
- 1 set of Paediatric Pedi Padz - single
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
Zoll CPRD Adult and Paediatric Pedi Pads Bundle (2 sets)Only £220.80 £184.00
Zoll Adult Stat and Pedi Padz Bundle (2 sets)Only £183.60 £153.00