Philips HeartStart FRx Semi Automatic Defibrillator with FREE Infant Key
Designed for both trained and untrained responders in mind, the Philips FRx defibrillator ensures responders of all levels are capable of using the defibrillator during an emergency whilst feeling confident in the treatment they're delivering.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Preconnected SMART Pads II can be used on both adults and children
- Wireless Data Transfer for easy transmission of information
- Infant/Child Key signals to the device that you are treating a minor with the unit
- Flashing icons to indicate electrode pad placement on the patient
- CPR coaching feature for use on adults and children
- SMART Analysis: proven Philips technology for heart rhythm assessment
- SMART Biphasic technology allows treatment to be modified to each patient specifically
- IP55 rating.
At the heart of the FRx's design is simplicity which allows both trained and untrained users to use the device during an emergency whilst feeling confident in the treatment they're delivering. Paired with the ruggedness of the device, the FRx is suitable for use and placement in multiple locations.
- Philips Heartstart FRx Defibrillator Package with FREE Infant Key
- 1 Pair of SMART Pads II
- Lithium Battery
- 4 Year Battery
- Carry Case
- Rescue Kit
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction.|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£208.90|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
|Dimensions||H: 18cm x W: 22cm x D: 6cm|