Philips HeartStart FRx SMART Pads II (1 set)
For use with the Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator, the FRx Adult Defibrillation Pads will ensure your defibrillator is always in working order whilst they are well protected in a plastic casing until they're needed. Save money by purchasing 2 sets and ensure you always have a spare set of electrode pads with our Philips FRx pad bundle.
- Protective plastic casing keeps the electrode pads safe and secure until use
- Clear and bold images help the first responder to place electrode pads correctly before treatment
- Designed to be pre-connected, ensuring the electrode pads are rescue ready in an emergency
- Shelf life of up to 2 years before they will need replacing if remain unused
- Sticky adhesive ensures that once pads are placed on the patient, they will not move during treatment
Having a spare set of electrode pads as part of your defibrillator kit could prove to be all the difference in the moments following a cardiac arrest.
Defibrillator electrode pads are kept in protective casing prior to use in an effort to keep them clean and undamaged before treatment. However, if once removed they become damaged or dirty during the rescue process – you may find you need another set quickly to perform lifesaving treatment.
- 1 set of Defibrillation Electrode Pads
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
For use with the Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator, the FRx Adult Defibrillation Pads will ensure your defibrillator is always in working order whilst they are well protected in a plastic casing until they're needed.