Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic AED with Intellisense CPR Device
Suitable for use by trained and untrained users, the Powerheart G5 Semi-Automatic defibrillator allows users of all experience levels to use the device during an emergency, effectively and with confidence.
Key Defibrillator Features
- IP55 Rating
- Battery with standby life of up to 5 years and unconditional 4-year warranty
- Real time CPR feedback assists the first responder
- Customisable rescue prompts and shock protocols to suit the user skills and preferences
- Escalating shock energy
- Alternate languages available at the push of a button
- Rescue Ready indicator confirms the unit has passed daily, weekly and monthly tests
- Delivers a post CPR shock in as little as 10 seconds
- Internal storage can store approximately 90 minutes of ECG, CPR Device and essential rescue data
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic with CPR Device is a device that can be used by first time responders and medical professionals alike and provides CPR feedback during the rescue, helping users through each stage of the rescue process.
- 1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic AED with Intellisense CPR Device
- 1 x set Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Adult Electrode pads with CPR Device
- 1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Battery
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- AED Manager and User Manual
- Quick Start Tool Kit: includes Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM & AED Manual, RescueLink & MDLink and Serial Communication Cable
- 6 year warranty - can be extended to 8 when registered with the manufacturer
Additional products available for this unit
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Paediatric Electrode Pads
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Carry Sleeve
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Carry Case
ZOLL Heroes For Life
As part of the Heroes For Life program, Sudden Cardiac Arrest survivors and unexpected heroes have the opportunity to report a save by receiving certificates and donating a ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator to a charity of their choice*
Read more here: Zoll Heroes for Life
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||6 year warranty - can be extended to 8 when registered with the manufacturer|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction.|
|Defib Brand||Cardiac Science|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
|Dimensions||H: 30cm x W: 23cm x D: 9cm|
What is the battery life of the Cardiac Science G5 Semi-Automatic AED with Intellisense CPR?
The Cardiac Science, Powerheart G5 battery lasts up to 5 years with approximately 300 shocks or 8-hours of continuous use. We recommend regular battery checks to ensure the device is ready to be called upon in an emergency. It is also vital that you know the expiration dates of your batteries, to know when to purchase replacements.
Fast action is essential when responding to someone in Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Ensuring your device is always ready to deliver high-quality treatment could be the difference between life and death.
Is the Cardiac Science G5 Semi-Automatic AED with Intellisense CPR user-friendly?
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi-Automatic AED with Intellisense CPR Device is designed to be user-friendly. It has clear voice prompts and a simple operation process, making it easy for users to respond quickly in an emergency. The Cardiac Science G5 Semi-Automatic AED can be used by both trained and untrained responders to administer potentially lifesaving treatment to someone in Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Additionally, the Intellisense CPR Device provides real-time feedback on the quality of CPR the user performs. With this feature, users can feel confident that they are providing the best possible outcome for the casualty.
What is the AED Manager and User Manual supplied with the Cardiac Science G5 Semi-Automatic AED with Intellisense CPR?
When purchasing the Cardiac Science G5 Semi-Automatic AED with Intellisense CPR, owners are provided with an AED Manager and User Manual. These add-ons are critical for ensuring the Cardiac Science G5 Semi-Automatic AED is used and maintained correctly.
The AED Manager Manual includes instructions for installing, configuring, and managing the device. It also includes instructions for accessory maintenance, software upgrades, and data management. The User Manual has detailed instructions for operating the device in an emergency. This includes properly placing the pads on a person, charging the device, and delivering a shock.
What is included in the Quick Start Tool Kit with the purchase of the Cardiac Science G5 Semi-Automatic AED?
The Quick Start Tool Kit for the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi-Automatic AED with Intellisense CPR Device includes a Quick Start Guide, a CD-ROM and AED manual, RescueLink and MDLink, and a serial communication cable. The kit provides information on setting up, using, and maintaining the device and allows for remote monitoring and management by AED managers.