Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Paediatric Defibrillation Pads
- Non-polarized pads can be placed on the patient in whichever order
- Reduces joule output to a safer level, suitable for the heart of a child
- Easy to open, foil packaging keeps the pads clean and secure before use
- If they remain unused, the pads have up to a 2-year shelf life before expiry
- Easy to understand diagrams help with pad placement
- Can be preconnected to save valuable seconds during an emergency
The paediatric defibrillation pads from Cardiac Science enable the Powerheart G5 AED to help save the lives of any children who suffer a cardiac arrest.
Paediatric pads are essential for using a defibrillator on a child (aged 1-8). Once connected the pads reduce the joule output of the AED, taking it to a level suitable for a child's heart.
- 1 Pair of Paediatic Defibrillation Electrode Pads
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||Cardiac Science|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
Powerheart G5 Adult with CPR Device and Paediatric Pad Bundle (2 sets)Only £238.80 £199.00
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Adult and Paediatric Pad Bundle (2 sets)Only £147.60 £123.00