CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 Semi Automatic Defibrillator
The iPAD SP1 is suitable for placement in a variety of environments. Adopting a simplistic design, this device enables both trained and untrained responders to act during a cardiac emergency, with confidence.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Paediatric Switch
- Integrated electrode-pad storage
- CPR detection technology recognises when CPR is being performed
- Visual indicators show battery life, unit status and pad status
- Internal memory stores up to 3 hours of data/last 5 cardiac events
- Any recorded data is easily transferable via SD Card and the IrDA ports
- Ambient-noise detector adjusts volume of audio instructions
- *7-Year warranty. When the device is registered, the warranty is extended by 3 years.
Suitable for placement in a variety of environments, the CU Medical System iPAD SP1 adopts a simplistic design allowing both trained and untrained responders to use the device and deliver treatment whilst feeling confident. The addition of the paediatric switch allows users to deliver treatment to children with ease, helping to save vital time and provide higher survival chances.
- CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1
- 2 Pairs of SMART Electrode Pads (Suitable for Adults & Children)
- Disposable Battery
- Carry Case
- 2 AED Starter Kits
- 7 Years Manufacturer's Warranty*
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||7 Years Manufacturer's Warranty*|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£199.95|
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 3 years|
|Dimensions||H: 25.6cm x W: 26cm x D: 6.9cm|