Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 Semi Automatic Defibrillator with WIFI
As one of the core distributors of the latest product from the Physio-Control legacy, defibshop are proud to introduce the CR2 Semi-Automatic Defibrillator with WiFi.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Embedded WiFi which communicates to LIFELINKcentral™ Physio Control’s online AED management program
- Carries out self-monitoring to ensure the device is rescue-ready at all times
- Allows remote AED program management if required
- Sends patient data to emergency responders and hospitals
- Paediatric Switch
- Bilingual feature
- IP55 rating
The CR2 from Physio Control has been designed to help increase the chance of survival against cardiac arrest with advanced INSIGHT™ technology. This allows the device to analyse a patient’s heart rhythm whilst CPR is being delivered, an exclusive feature to the CR2 which will help to close the time between CPR and defibrillation, boosting the chance of successfully restarting a heart.
- 1x LIFEPAK CR2 with WIFI
- 1x Physio Control CR2 Electrode Kit - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x Physio Control Lifepak CR2 Battery - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x Carry Case
- 1x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
If you’re interested in learning more about the Physio Control CR2 device, our helpful customer care team are here to help. Just call 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£255.00|
|Defib Brand||Physio Control|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 9.7cm x W: 22.6cm x D: 27.4cm|
|Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 Operating Instructions||Defibrillator operators guide||6.6 MB||Download|
As one of the core distributors of the latest product from the Physio Control legacy, defibshop are proud to introduce the CR2 Semi Automatic Defibrillator with WiFi.