Primedic HeartSave Y Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The HeartSave Y is the ideal AED for every first responder and lay user. Short and concise voice instructions support you safely throughout CPR, supported by a metronome. The device decides completely independently whether a life-saving shock is required or not. This is only enabled by the device if it is really necessary. As a user, you are therefore always on the safe side that no shock can be accidentally triggered.
- Adaptive user guidance of the AED, which can adapt to the user's working speed to optimize the CPR procedure.
- Child mode at the touch of a button - so there are none in an emergency special children's electrodes required
- Daily self-test with permanent status display for functional readiness, battery status, electrodes.
- Documentation of each operation - ECG, events, key actuations, measured values, technical data.
- Automatic activation of the AED when the device cover is opened for the fastest possible commissioning
- Carry handle battery ensures the device is easily transportable
- Multi Lingual selection button (English & Welsh)
With the HeartSave Y you have the security that your AED is always reliably ready for use when you need it. The extensive daily self-test checks the technical condition of the device, the remaining battery capacity and the durability of the electrodes. You can always rely on them being able to act quickly and effectively in an emergency. The devices language instructions can be switched between languages (English & Welsh)
- 1 x Primedic Heartsave Y Defibrillator
- 1 x HeartSave Y | YA Electrode Pads
- 1 x HeartSave Y | YA Battery
- 1 x HeartsaveRescue Kit
- 6 Year Manufacturing Warranty
Additional consumables available for this unit
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|29.6 cm x 22.0 cm x 9.7 cm