Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 Fully Automatic Defibrillator with WIFI
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues. Lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Wi-Fi Enabled Fully Automatic defibrillator revolutionises the technology AEDs use to treat patients in the crucial moments of a cardiac arrest.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Paediatric Switch
- Always connected via LIFELINKcentral program manager
- ClearVoice Technology adapts the volume of the voice prompts in order to be clear and heard in any environment
- Readiness status flashes every 6 seconds, indicating the device is ready for use
- Location readily available
- Fastest time to start CPR
- Bilingual feature
With an impressive rating of IP55, it boasts impressive protection against dust and water, making it a highly efficient defibrillator that is ideal for all weather conditions and working environments.
- 1x LIFEPAK CR2 with WIFI
- 1x Physio Control CR2 Electrode Kit- up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x Physio Control Lifepak CR2 Battery - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x Carry Case
- 1x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
For more information, you can contact the friendly defibshop team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£255.00|
|Defib Brand||Physio Control|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 9.7cm x W: 22.6cm x D: 27.4cm|
The first of its kind, the LIFEPAK CR2 Wi-Fi Enabled Fully Automatic defibrillator revolutionises the technology AEDs use to treat patients in the crucial moments of a cardiac arrest.