HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic
Suitable for a variety of working environments, HeartSine's samaritan PAD 360P defibrillator enables both trained and untrained responders to act during a cardiac emergency, with confidence.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Portable and lightweight
- IP56 Rating
- SCOPE biphasic technology: escalating, low-energy waveform adjusts to the patients requirements
- Easy-to-follow visual and verbal guides
- Automatic shock delivery
- System Status Ready Indicator displays whether the device is ready for use
Compact, easy-to-use and designed with both trained and untrained users in mind, the Heartsine samaritan PAD 360P is capable of automatically delivering a shock to the patient, if required. This device also features a motion detector which can warn users of any excessive or unexpected patient movement.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Soft Carry Case
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1 x Quick Reference Instruction Card
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||56: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£99.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 20cm x W: 18.4cm x D: 4.8cm|
|HeartSine samaritan PAD User Manual||Defibrillator user manual||3.5 MB||Download|
Suitable for a variety of working environments, HeartSine's Samaritan PAD 360P defibrillator enables both trained and untrained responders to act during a cardiac emergency, with confidence.