Philips HeartStart HS1 Public Transport Package
From £1,728.00 £1,440.00
To £2,212.76 £1,843.97
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues. Lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
The Philips HS1 Transport Package provides everything required to protect public transport users against sudden cardiac arrest.
Key Defibrillator Features
- SMART Analysis technology for heart-rhythm assessment
- SMART Biphasic technology for defibrillation energy delivery
- Clear voice instructions including CPR coaching
- Quick Shock ability enables the unit to deliver shock therapy rapidly after CPR
- SMART electrode pads recognise when they have been removed from the cartridge
- Daily self-tests check electrical the components, subsystems and battery
- ‘Ready’ light indicates the defibrillator is ready for use
- AED Armor signage collection ensures device visibility
The HS1 Transport Package provides everything needed by a method of public transport to ensure it is heart safe and equipped to save a life. AED Armor's signage collection included helps to highlight the location of the defibrillator, further helping to remove any possible delays between the casualty collapsing and treatment being delivered.
- 1x Philips Heartstart HS1 First Aid Defibrillator
- 1x Slim carry case
- 1x HS1 battery - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x HS1 Adult SMART Pad Cartridge - up to 2 year shelf-life
- 1x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1 x AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'Defibrillator this way' Floor Sign
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1 x AED Armor 'how to use an AED' A4 Poster
- TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR & AED (RQF) Training - 12 people
- 8 Year's Manufacturer Warranty
- Storage Option
Additional consumables for this unit
- Philips HS1 Infant-Child SMART Pad Cartridge - up to 2 year shelf-life
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£253.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|