Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic Sports Package
From £1,443.60 £1,203.00
To £1,942.75 £1,618.96
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
Key Defibrillator Features
- IP55 Rating
- Fully Automatic
- Real-time CPR Feedback
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly self-tests
- Adapts the rescue prompts to suit the skills of the responder
- AED Armor signage range ensures device visibility
With an IP rating of 55, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 is suitable for a variety of environments, including sports centres. With the integrated design of the device accompanied with the carry handle, this device can be retrieved and transported to the location of the emergency, with ease.
Knowing where the closest defibrillator is located helps to save vital time during an emergency. AED Armor's signage range highlights the location of the device and provides pointers so responders know where to collect the defibrillator from, if needed.
- 1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic Defibrillator with intellisense CPR device
- 1 x set Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Adult Electrode Pads
- 1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Battery
- 1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Carry Sleeve
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1 x AED Armor 'centre equipped with' window sticker
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'how to use an AED' A4 Poster
- 1 x AED Armor 'Defibrillator this way' Floor Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'your nearest defibrillator station' A4 Poster
- 8 Year's Manufacturer Warranty
- Storage Option
Additional consumables available for this unit
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£535.00|
|Defib Brand||Cardiac Science|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|