Schiller FRED PA-1 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
The Schiller PA-1 Fully Automatic has been designed with simplicity in mind, providing all the help both trained and non-trained responders need in a cardiac emergency.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Simplistic, graphic interactive interface
- 6 year battery
- CPR metronome to guide the rescuer with chest compressions
- Bracket at the back of the device to hold a spare set of electrode pads
- Readiness indicator on the top right corner allows you to see if your AED is rescue ready and ready to be used
- Repeat instruction button
- IP55 rating
- Fully automatic
Simplicity is Schiller’s priority. With an impressive IP rating of 55 and the defibrillator being built into a carry case design, you can have confidence that no matter where the cardiac arrest has occurred, your PA-1 can easily be transported to the location of the cardiac arrest and assist you in saving a life.
- FRED PA-1
- 1 set of pre-connected adult pads
- 1 LiMnO2 Lithium non-rechargeable battery
- Rescue kit
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
If you have any unanswered questions about the all new Schiller PA-1 Fully Automatic defibrillator, the defibshop team are sure to have all the answers.
Call us on 0161 776 7422 and one of our friendly, knowledgeable advisors will be happy to assist you with your queries.
|Warranty||10 year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£234.95|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||6 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
|Dimensions||H: 30cm x W: 23cm x D: 9cm|