HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic Public Transport Package
From £1,624.80 £1,354.00
To £2,037.56 £1,697.97
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
defibshop's transport package provides you with everything you need to help save someone in Sudden Cardiac Arrest within public transport, including Heartsine's lightweight and portable samaritan PAD 350P.
- Portable and lightweight for easy transport
- Extremely durable and well protected against dust and water with a high IP56 rating
- Low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and a SHOCK button
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is rescue ready
Lightweight and portable, the Samaritan Pad 350P by Heartsine can be used by rescuers of all skill levels thanks to the visual and verbal aids on the device.
Around 20% of all Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergencies occur in public, therefore, it is essential for all modes of public transport to be equipped with an AED to help provide a heart-safe journey for passengers.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'Defibrillator this way' Floor Sign
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1 x AED Armor 'how to use an AED' A4 Poster
- TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR & AED (RQF) Training - 12 people
- 8 Year's Manufacturer Warranty
- Storage Option
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£99.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|HeartSine samaritan PAD User Manual||Defibrillator user manual||3.5 MB||Download|