ZOLL AED 3 BLS
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
After someone has fallen victim to sudden cardiac arrest, every second is crucial. The ZOLL AED 3 with ECG has all the help both trained and untrained responders need during a cardiac emergency to deliver a successful rescue.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Depending on the rescue situation and location, the device can either be lay down by the responder or stood up
- Bright and easily locatable
- Audio and visual prompts provide extra help to both trained and untrained responders
- Highly visible shock button
- Simple tick status shows owners whether the AED 3 is ready for use in a rescue
- USB port to enable simple data transference
- ECG display
Boasting the same unmissable, bright green colour people have become used to from ZOLL, the ZOLL AED 3 with ECG capability enables responders to extra care when responding to a cardiac emergency with an added ECG capability.
Please note: this device does not come equipped with ECG cables, but does display the patient's heart rhythm on screen.
This device comes with a 6-year manufacturer's warranty which is extended to 8 years when registered with ZOLL.
- ZOLL AED 3 with ECG
- 1x ZOLL AED 3 Battery Pack - up to 5 year shelf-life
- 1x ZOLL AED 3 CPR Uni-Padz II (1 set) - up to 5 year shelf-life
- 1 Year PlusTrac Registration
- 8 Year Manufacturers Warranty*
Additional products available for this unit
|Warranty||8 Years Manufacturing Warranty*|
|IP Rating||IP55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||Yes|
|Pad Life||Up to 5 years|
|Dimensions||H: 12.7cm x W: 23.6cm x D: 24.7cm|