When you order an Annual AED Service online, our customer service team will be in touch to arrange an appointment
Our Annual AED Service is available to anyone who owns a defibrillator. To see what is included in the Service please view the What's Included tab below.
Service bands are split into the following areas:
- Service Band 1 – most of England & Wales, with the exception of Band 2 areas
- Service Band 2 – Devon, Cornwall, Isle of Wight, Welsh counties of Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire, Cardiganshire & Glamorgan
- Service Band 3 – Scotland, Ireland & Isle of Man
NB - Please ensure you pick the band for the location of the defibrillator to be serviced. defibshop can not be held responsible for incorrect selection.
Every defibrillator performs regular self-checks and all defibrillators have some form of status indicator showing you that all is well.
To ensure absolute peace of mind, defibshop offers an industry-leading Service, and would recommend a yearly service. We service any defibrillator whether purchased from defibshop or not.
The comprehensive checks include:
- A visual check to ensure that the unit has full functionality and the is no damage to the case, screen, buttons and connections.
- Battery and pad check for installation date and when replacements are due
- A check of the pad terminal to make sure it is functioning and clear of debris
- Confirmation that the pads attached are suitable to the model and in good condition
- A check to see if the defibrillator will administer a shock correctly - unit is connected to a simulator which produces a simulated heart wave. The defibrillator must administer a shock, at the right energy level, when appropriate (shockable heart rhythm, VF or VT) and not administer a shock when appropriate (no heart rhythm) to pass the test.
- Collaboration certification
If you would like more information or would like to book an appointment from one of our own experts, contact us by emailing email@example.com or call us on 0161 776 7422.