ZOLL AED 3 CPR Uni-Padz II (1 set)
Designed for use with the ZOLL AED 3 running software 3.5 or above, the CPR Uni-Padz II enable responders to effectively deliver a shock and CPR to a victim of cardiac arrest.
- For use with the ZOLL AED 3 running software 3.5 or above
- Up to a 5-year shelf life
- Clear images assist with pad placement
- Protected by sealed packaging prior to use
Electrode pads are an essential piece of equipment during a cardiac emergency. Through the conductive gel, these pads analyse the patient's heart rhythm and relay the data to the defibrillator which then determines whether a shock is required. The additional CPR puck ensures the hand-placement during CPR delivery is correct and enables the device to provide real-time feedback.
- 1 set of ZOLL AED 3 CPR Uni-Padz II
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Pad Life||Up to 5 years|