ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic Hospitality Package
From £1,200.00 £1,000.00
To £1,753.15 £1,460.96
The ZOLL AED Plus hospitality package includes everything needed to respond to a Sudden Cardiac Arrest in a hospitality setting.
- Large graphics to guide users through the rescue process
- Clear voice and visual prompts
- Real CPR Help Technology
- CPR feedback and metronome to ensure CPR delivery consistency
- Built-in automatic self-test function making sure the unit is always ready to rescue
Around 20% of all Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergencies occur in public, therefore, it is essential for hospitality settings to be equipped with a life-saving defibrillator.
- 1x ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic defibrillator
- 1x ZOLL Carrying Case
- 1x ZOLL AED Plus Batteries (roll of 10) - up to 5 year shelf-life
- 1x CPR-D-Padz inc First Responder Kit (1 set) - up to 5 year shelf-life
- Operators guide
- 5 year warranty - can be extended to 7 when registered with the manufacturer
- 5x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 1x AED Armor 'Defibrillator this way' Floor Sign
- 1x AED Armor 'how to use an AED' A4 Poster
- 1x AED Armor 'this building is equipped with a defibrillator' A5 Window Sticker
- 1x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- Storage option
Additional Consumables Available
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|5 year warranty - can be extended to 7 when registered with the manufacturer
|Up to 5 years
More InformationFor further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
Is it a legal requirement for Hospitality venues to have defibrillators?
Currently, no legislation states that AEDS must be provided in any location in the UK. Hospitality venues do not legally have to provide a defibrillator in the case of a cardiac emergency. Still, it is recommended as best practice to ensure the safety of your staff and customers visiting your establishment.
Even in the absence of the law, people are becoming increasingly aware of the need for public access defibrillators. According to The British Heart Foundation, 30,000 people experience a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) outside of the hospital each year. When a defibrillator is utilised within 5 minutes of collapse, survival rates for these individuals increased from 6% to 74%.
To avoid putting customers and employees in danger of an SCA, ensure you have ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic Hospitality Package on hand.
Will workers need defibrillation training?
The ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic defibrillator does all the life-saving treatment for you and can be used without prior training by both staff and the general public.
We recommend that if your staff do not feel comfortable using an AED, taking part in a training course may result in quicker deployment of treatment. If you combine online training courses, instructor-led courses and defibrillator manikins, your staff's confidence in first-aid will increase.
How can the defibrillator be located?
Our hospitality package includes numerous graphics and signs that ensure the location of the ZOLL AED Plus is known and memorable. The signs can be placed inside and outside— demonstrating to the general public that the building holds a defibrillator.
Due to the eye-catching colour of the ZOLL AED Plus, it is quickly located during a cardiac emergency. With the extra supplies in this unique hospitality bundle, you'll always be ready for rescue.
What happens if there is damage to the ZOLL AED Plus Semi-Automatic defibrillator?
You get a 7-year warranty and an operator's manual with your ZOLL Office bundle. The basic warranty for your ZOLL AED Plus will rise from 5 to 7 years if you register it with ZOLL.