Philips HeartStart HS1 Semi Automatic Hospitality Package
From £1,092.00 £910.00
To £1,321.15 £1,100.96
Philips HS1 defibrillators are currently on production hold and ship hold due to an investigation into a possible quality concern with a component.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
The Philips HS1 hospitality package equips any hospitality setting with everything needed to respond to a Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- SMART Analysis technology for heart-rhythm assessment
- SMART Biphasic technology for defibrillation energy delivery
- Clear voice instructions including CPR coaching
- Quick Shock ability enables the unit to deliver shock therapy rapidly after CPR
- SMART electrode pads recognise when they have been removed from the cartridge
- Daily self-tests check electrical the components, subsystems and battery
- ‘Ready’ light indicates the defibrillator is ready for use
- IP21 rating
Around 20% of all Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergencies occur in public, therefore, it is essential for hospitality settings to be equipped with a life-saving defibrillator.
- 1x Philips Heartstart HS1 First Aid Defibrillator
- 1x Slim carry case
- 1x HS1 battery - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x HS1 Adult SMART Pad Cartridge - up to 2 year shelf-life
- 1x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 year manufacturing warranty
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'Defibrillator this way' Floor Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'how to use an AED' A4 Poster
- 1 x AED Armor 'this building is equipped with a defibrillator' A5 Window Sticker
- Storage option
Additional consumables for this unit
- Philips HS1 Infant-Child SMART Pad Cartridge - up to 2 year shelf-life
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£253.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|