Philips HeartStart HS1 Semi Automatic Hospitality Package
From £1,145.47 £954.56
To £1,698.62 £1,415.52
Philips HS1 defibrillators are currently on production hold and ship hold due to an investigation into a possible quality concern with a component.
The Philips HS1 hospitality package equips any hospitality setting with everything needed to respond to a Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- SMART Analysis technology for heart-rhythm assessment
- SMART Biphasic technology for defibrillation energy delivery
- Clear voice instructions including CPR coaching
- Quick Shock ability enables the unit to deliver shock therapy rapidly after CPR
- SMART electrode pads recognise when they have been removed from the cartridge
- Daily self-tests check electrical the components, subsystems and battery
- ‘Ready’ light indicates the defibrillator is ready for use
- IP21 rating
Around 20% of all Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergencies occur in public, therefore, it is essential for hospitality settings to be equipped with a life-saving defibrillator.
- 1x Philips Heartstart HS1 First Aid Defibrillator
- 1x Slim carry case
- 1x HS1 battery - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x HS1 Adult SMART Pad Cartridge - up to 2 year shelf-life
- 1x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 year manufacturing warranty
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'Defibrillator this way' Floor Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'how to use an AED' A4 Poster
- 1 x AED Armor 'this building is equipped with a defibrillator' A5 Window Sticker
- Storage option
Additional products available for this unit
- Philips HS1 Infant-Child SMART Pad Cartridge - up to 2 year shelf-life
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Up to 2 years
Can anyone use the Philips Heartstart HS1 Semi-Automatic Hospitality Package?
Yes, the Philips Heartstart HS1 was designed for everyone to use. If you need to treat someone experiencing a suspected Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), the Philips Heartstart HS1 defibrillator serves as your coach. The Philips Heartstart HS1 provides real-time direction with clear, detailed voice commands.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest can happen to anyone, at any age, at any time and at any place. By installing a defibrillator, you can ensure your environment is heartsafe for your staff and your customers.
Providing treatment within 3-5 minutes increases the chance of survival from 6% up to 74%.
Why does the Hospitality Industry need AEDs?
It is essential hospitality facilities have access to defibrillators. Anyone can have an SCA at any time in any location. The chances of survival rise when a defibrillator is easily accessible.
If I purchase the Philips Heartstart HS1 Semi-Automatic Hospitality Package, how will people locate it?
When purchasing a defibrillator, you want to ensure it can be found easily, especially when working in hospitality. Included in the Philips Heartstart Hospitality Package, you’ll find;
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Signs.
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Signs.
- 1 x AED Armor 'Defibrillator this way' Floor Sign.
- 1 x AED Armor 'how to use an AED' A4 Poster.
- 1 x AED Armor 'this building is equipped with a defibrillator' A5 Window Sticker.
Regardless of the location, these signs have the potential to save a life and increase workplace safety.
To ensure your defibrillator is located and retrieved within the lifesaving timeframe, we recommend registering your unit with The British Heart Foundation’s The Circuit, a National Defibrillator database linked to ambulance services. When you register your defibrillator, Ambulance Control Centers in the UK are given the location of your device. This information may be sent to 999 callers reporting a cardiac arrest emergency.
How do I know that my Philips Heartstart HS1 Semi-Automatic Defibrillator is working correctly?
The Philips Heartstart HS1 performs several automated self-tests daily, weekly, and monthly. These checks cover the pads, internal circuitry, waveform delivery, and battery capacity to ensure your defibrillator is always in working condition if an emergency should occur.