Philips HeartStart HS1 Semi Automatic Hospitality Package
From £1,092.00 £910.00
To £1,381.15 £1,150.96
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
The Philips HS1 hospitality package equips any hospitality setting with everything needed to respond to a Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- SMART Analysis technology for heart-rhythm assessment
- SMART Biphasic technology for defibrillation energy delivery
- Clear voice instructions including CPR coaching
- Quick Shock ability enables the unit to deliver shock therapy rapidly after CPR
- SMART electrode pads recognise when they have been removed from the cartridge
- Daily self-tests check electrical the components, subsystems and battery
- ‘Ready’ light indicates the defibrillator is ready for use
- IP21 rating
Around 20% of all Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergencies occur in public, therefore, it is essential for hospitality settings to be equipped with a life-saving defibrillator.
- 1x Philips Heartstart HS1 First Aid Defibrillator
- 1x Slim carry case
- 1x HS1 battery - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x HS1 Adult SMART Pad Cartridge - up to 2 year shelf-life
- 1x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 year manufacturing warranty
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'Defibrillator this way' Floor Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'how to use an AED' A4 Poster
- 1 x AED Armor 'this building is equipped with a defibrillator' A5 Window Sticker
- Storage option
Additional consumables for this unit
- Philips HS1 Infant-Child SMART Pad Cartridge - up to 2 year shelf-life
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£253.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|