Philips HS1 Infant - Child SMART Pad Cartridge
The Philips HS1 Child SMART pads will reduce the level of electricity delivered to an appropriate level for a child; usually from 150 to 50 joules.
- Ample protection keeps the electrodes safe and secure prior to use
- For use on child patients aged 1 to 8 years old
- Shelf life of up to 24 months until they will need replacing
- Super sticky adhesive ensures that once the pads are placed, they will not move during treatment
- Pre-connected by design, ensuring the pads are rescue ready at all times
Want to ensure that you are ready and prepared in the event of a child suffering a sudden cardiac arrest? Having a set of paediatric pads available means that you can use your Philips HS1 defibrillator to help save the life of a child safely and provide them with their best chance of survival.
Protected with a clear plastic casing, the electrodes are kept clean and secure ensuring they are in the best possible condition before being used to help save a life.
- 1 set of Child SMART Electrode Pads
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|