Defibtech Lifeline AED Paediatric Defibrillation Pad Package (1 set)
For use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED range, these paediatric electrode pads are recommended for use on children over the age of 1 years old up to 8 years of age.
- 1 set of Paediatric Electrode Pads
Sadly, children are just as likely as adults to suffer a sudden cardiac arrest. To be prepared for such a case, it's essential to have paediatric electrode pads as part of your AED first aid kit.
Paediatric pads reduce the joule output from a defibrillator to a level which is suitable to the heart of a child — a feature which is guaranteed in the Defibtech Lifeline AED Paediatric Defibrillation Pad Package.
- Paediatric pads reduce the joule output of the defibrillator to a safe level for children
- Preconnected to the AED, the pads save time in an emergency
- Can be used on children ages 1 – 8
- Shelf life of up to 2 years
- Clear and bold images help with pad placement during an emergency
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£0.00|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
Defibtech Lifeline Adult and Paediatric Pad Bundle (2 sets)Only £199.80 £166.50
Defibtech Lifeline AED Semi Automatic Schools Package
From £1,280.40 £1,067.00
To £1,641.55 £1,367.96