Defibtech Lifeline AED Adult Defibrillation Pads Package (1 set)
For use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED range, these adult electrode pads have a shelf-life of 18-24 months. All electrode pads are single-use, which is why we always recommend a second pair. Save money by purchasing 2 sets and ensure you always have a spare set of electrode pads with our Lifeline AED Adult pad bundle.
- 1 set of Adult Defibrillation Electrode Pads
Always be ready in an emergency. Electrode pads are one use only pieces of equipment, and a spare pair prepares you for any issues that could occur.
For example: if pads become dirty or damaged during the rescue process, they would not successfully give patients the treatment they need.
And with a shelf life of up to 2 years, a spare set of Defibtech Lifeline AED Adult Defibrillation Pads can protect the people around you for a long time.
- Protective foil packaging with easy to tear top keep pads clean and secure
- Preconnected by design — so the pads can be checked during automated daily self tests
- Preconnection saves time in an emergency situation — no fuss connecting the pads
- Clean and clear images help untrained first responders to apply the pads correctly
If you have any unanswered questions regarding the Defibtech Lifeline AED Adult Defibrillation Pads then our friendly defibshop team is here to help. Call us on 0161 776 7422 and we’ll be sure to give you all the answers you’re looking for.
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
Defibtech Lifeline 5 Year Refresher KitOnly £372.00 £310.00
Defibtech Lifeline Adult and Paediatric Pad Bundle (2 sets)Only £199.80 £166.50
Defibtech Lifeline 7 Year Refresher KitOnly £432.00 £360.00
Defibtech Lifeline AED Adult Defibrillation Pads Bundle (2 sets)Only £111.60 £93.00