Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic with AED Armor Cabinet
From £1,689.60 £1,408.00
To £1,761.60 £1,468.00
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
Ensure your community is protected against sudden cardiac arrest with Cardiac Science's Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic defibrillator.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Durable and robust
- Voice/text prompts and graphics guide the user through the rescue process
- 90 minutes of internal storage can store ECG, CPR Device and essential rescue data
- Data transfer, review, and management software shall be included with each AED
- Automated self-tests
- Diagrams assist in proper pad placement
- IP55 Rating
- CPR detection - the device automatically detects the type of pads attached
- Rescue Ready indicator
Bright, bold, rough and tough, the Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic is one of the simplest, but most transportable and robust defibrillators on the market.
This fully automatic device is equipped with a carry handle at the top, allowing the responder to transport the device to the location of the emergency, with ease. If someone were to fall victim to SCA in the community, having this type of device will help to save time as it can be picked up and transported easily.
Many people are unaware, but you don't have to be trained to use a defibrillator. The Powerheart G5 provides both audio and visual prompts for the user, so regardless of their training level, they can use the defibrillator and feel confident in the treatment they're delivering.
- 1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic AED
- 1 x set Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Adult Electrode Pads
- 1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Battery
- 1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Carry Sleeve
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1 x AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- 8-year Warranty
- 1 x AED Armor Outdoor Cabinet locked or unlocked
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£535.00|
|Defib Brand||Cardiac Science|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|