Philips HeartStart HS1 Office Package
From £1,087.20 £906.00
To £1,376.36 £1,146.97
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues. Lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
The Philips HS1 with Slim Carry Case Office Package provides everything required to create a heart safe office environment.
Key Defibrillator Features
- SMART Analysis technology for heart-rhythm assessment
- SMART Biphasic technology for defibrillation energy delivery
- Clear voice instructions including CPR coaching
- Quick Shock ability enables the unit to deliver shock therapy rapidly after CPR
- SMART electrode pads recognise when they have been removed from the cartridge
- Daily self-tests check electrical the components, subsystems and battery
- ‘Ready’ light indicates the defibrillator is ready for use
As such a large portion of our day is spent at work, it is important for working environments to be heart safe.
The HS1 is a device suitable for use by trained and untrained users, allowing responders of all levels to act during an emergency. Additionally, AED Armor signage ensures your life-saving defibrillator does not go unnoticed and ensures people are aware that your workplace is equipped and ready to save a life
- 1x Philips HeartStart HS1
- 1x Slim carry case
- 1x HS1 battery - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x HS1 Adult SMART Pad Cartridge - up to 2 year shelf-life
- 1x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1x AED Armor 'workplace equipped with' window sticker
- 5x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 8 year warranty
- Storage option
Additional consumables for this unit
- Philips HS1 Infant-Child SMART Pad Cartridge - up to 2 year shelf-life
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£253.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|