Physio Control Lifepak 15 Paediatric Pads
Physio Control’s Lifepak 15 Paediatric Pads have a shelf-life of up to 12 months and offer users the ability to safely and securely provide treatment to a child patient (aged 1-8) who has suffered a cardiac arrest.
- For use with the Physio Control Lifepak 12, 15 and 20 defibrillators
- Bold instructional diagrams help the user to place the pads correctly on the patient
- Sticky adhesive ensures that once the pads are placed on the patient they will not move during treatment
- Protected in dust and waterproof packaging
- Shelf-life of up to 12 months
Designed for use with the Lifepak 15 device range, these paediatric electrode pads enable treatment delivery on children aged 1-8 and protect their heart by lowering the Joule output from the device.
Cardiac Arrest does not discriminate and having a set of paediatric pads ensures you're defibrillator can be used on both paediatric and adult patients.
- 1x Paediatric Pads
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||Physio Control|
|Pad Life||Up to 1 year|