Physio Control Lifepak CR+ Paediatric Defibrillation Electrodes
For use with Lifepak CR+, the Paediatric Defibrillation Electrodes are suitable for use on any child over the age of 1 years old and up to the age of 8 years old (or weighing less than 25kg).
- For use with the Lifepak CR+ defibrillators
- Protected by a foil packet prior to use
- Clear instructional images indicate to any first responder where the pads should be placed on the patient
- Super sticky adhesive backing ensures that pads will not move once placed during treatment
Looking to protect the lives of children with the placement of a defibrillator? That’s great news, but you’ll be needing some paediatric electrode pads to ensure you have the right equipment to help a child who has suffered a cardiac arrest.
Paediatric pads are an essential tool if a child aged 1-8 suffers a cardiac arrest, as once attached to the defibrillator, they reduce the joule output to a safe level so that a defibrillator can be used.
- 1 set of Paediatric Defibrillation Electrodes
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||Physio Control|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|