Physio Control Lifepak CR+ Paediatric Defibrillation Electrodes
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For use with Lifepak CR+, the Paediatric Defibrillation Electrodes are suitable for use on any child over the age of 1 years old and up to the age of 8 years old (or weighing less than 25kg).
- For use with the Lifepak CR+ defibrillators
- Protected by a foil packet prior to use
- Clear instructional images indicate to any first responder where the pads should be placed on the patient
- Super sticky adhesive backing ensures that pads will not move once placed during treatment
Looking to protect the lives of children with the placement of a defibrillator? That’s great news, but you’ll be needing some paediatric electrode pads to ensure you have the right equipment to help a child who has suffered a cardiac arrest.
Paediatric pads are an essential tool if a child aged 1-8 suffers a cardiac arrest, as once attached to the defibrillator, they reduce the joule output to a safe level so that a defibrillator can be used.
- 1 set of Paediatric Defibrillation Electrodes
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||Physio Control|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|