Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Paediatric Defibrillation Electrodes
Be prepared in the event of a child suffering a cardiac arrest with these Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Paediatric Defibrillation Electrodes. Easy to use, pre-connected; and suitable for use on children between the ages of 1-8 years old. For use with the Powerheart G3 and G3 Elite AEDs.
- Easy to open foil packaging keeps the electrode pads safe and secure
- Clear images on the pads to indicate where they should be placed on the patient
- Designed to be preconnected, saving time in an emergency
- Super sticky adhesive to ensure placed pads do not move
- Reduced joule output from the defibrillator, safer for a child’s treatment
Planning to place your lifesaving defibrillator in a location where the unit could help save the life of a child? Then you should consider purchasing the Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Paediatric Defibrillation Pads.
Because in the event of needing to use the device on a child (ages 1-8), paediatric pads are essential. Once the pads are connected, the defibrillator will reduce the joule output to a level that is safer on a younger heart.
- 1 set of Cardiac Science Adult Defibrillation Pacing Electrodes
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||Cardiac Science|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|