Cardiac Science G3 Paediatric Training Pads
- Designed for exclusive use with the Powerheart G3 Training Unit
- Clear and bold diagrams help learners to place electrode pads correctly on a manikin
- Provides the most realistic simulation of a cardiac arrest
- Learners can see the difference between Adult and Paediatric electrodes
For use exclusively with the Powerheart G3 defibrillator training unit, the paediatric pads allow any first responder to acquire knowledge in how to use a defibrillator on a child between the ages of 1-8.
What are the differences between adult pads and paediatric pads? Well, the primary difference is that during the rescue process the pads should be placed in different positions to that of adult pads. It is important for AED trainees to learn this, as applying the pads in the correct way ensures a softer and more suitable current travelling through the child’s heart.
- 1 Pair of Paediatric Training Pads
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|