Physio Control LIFEPAK 15 Semi Automatic Monitor Defibrillator HIGH Spec
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues. Lead times cannot be guaranteed.
The Physio Control LIFEPAK 15 contains everything a trained professional would need to save a life both quickly and effectively.
Key Defibrillator Features
- One touch, dual screen mode. LCD colour screen and SunVue mode available depending on surrounding glare and sunlight on the screen
- Efficiently designed handle has built in shock absorbers for cushioning and fits two gloved hands for manoeuvrability
- ADAPTIV technology provides escalating shocks of up 360 joules — useful if initial therapy proves unsuccessful
- Robust protection: circular shield surrounds the ECG connector slot for a solid cable connection, helping to prevent cable migration and pin brakeage
- Durable and longer-lasting Lithium-ion batteries pass the one-metre drop test and provide power for up to three hours
- New corner guards protect the most vulnerable parts of the device
Looking for a robust, tough and professional grade defibrillator? The Physio Control Lifepak 15 has unrivalled technology to help any medical expert through a rescue process.
It is the only defibrillator on the market that monitors carbon monoxide and methemoglobin levels when assisting a patient. And the integrated CPR metronome is a proven technology which actively guides users through CPR, helping you to provide effective chest compressions.
- Lifepak 15 monitor / defibrillator
- AED with manual defibrillation capability
- ADAPTIV Biphasic Waveform and External Pacing
- SPO2 (measuring oxygen saturation levels)
- NIBP (non invasive blood pressure monitoring)
- EtCO2 (capnography - monitoring concentration of carbon dioxide)
- Ability to Trend data with 12 Lead ECG monitoring capability and cable
- 8.4" Colour LCD Display
- 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
Physio Control Pro Features
New Monitoring Parameters - Improve patient care with Masimo Rainbow Technology. The Physio Control Lifepak 15 has the ability to detect hard-to-diagnose conditions and monitors the heart during the rescue process. It is the first monitor-integrating system with non-invasive monitoring for carbon dioxide, SpO2 and methemoglobin. This allows you to track and monitor certain drugs types and any chemical exposures in the patient’s system.
Data Connectivity – Collect data from the rescue process for further analysis by medical professionals. With Bluetooth enabled, you can transmit the data easily and efficiently to boost the speed of care post cardiac arrest.
If you have any queries regarding the Physio Control defibrillators, you can call the friendly defibshop team on 0845 071 0830 who will assist you on all matters AED. It is important to us that you find that defibrillator that suits your needs and working environment.
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||44: the AED is protected from tools and small wires greater than 1 millimeter and is protected from water spray in any direction|
|Defib Brand||Physio Control|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||2 years|
|On Screen ECG||Yes|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
|Dimensions||H: 31.7cm x W: 40.1cm x D: 23.1cm|