HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P - Exclusive Starter Kit
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P Starter Kit ensures investors have everything required to generate a heart-safe environment and have peace of mind that their defibrillator is safe, secure and ready for use.
- IP56 Rating
- Easily Transportable
- CPR feedback helps aid the responder to administer chest compressions
- Biphasic technology produces low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface
- Easy-to-understand visual and verbal prompts
- System Status indicator flashes to show the unit is ready for use
- CPR gauge registers the strength of the chest compressions
The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P enables responders of all training levels to provide professional-grade care to cardiac arrest patients. Additionally, the AED Armor signage and storage included in this Starter Kit provides safety and security for the device and ensures bystanders know where to collect the device from.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P Semi Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x AED Armor Metal Wall Bracket
- 1 x AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- 1 x A4 'How to use a defibrillator' Wall Poster
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR and AED Training for 12 learners
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
CPR and AED Training
Added to the Starter Kit is 12 places on the TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR and AED (RQF). This course adheres to the current UK Resuscitation Council (2015) guidelines and helps to educate learners on basic life support, CPR delivery and defibrillation.
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||56: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£99.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 20cm x W: 18.4cm x D: 4.8cm|
|HeartSine samaritan PAD User Manual||Defibrillator user manual||3.5 MB||Download|
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P Starter Kit ensures investors have everything required to generate a heart safe environment and have peace of mind that their defibrillator is safe, secure and ready for use.