HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Hospitality Package
From £1,034.40 £862.00
To £1,587.55 £1,322.96
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P hospitality package provides you with everything you need to respond to a Sudden Cardiac Arrest within a hospitality setting
- Portable and lightweight for easy transport
- Extremely durable and well protected against dust and water with a high IP56 rating
- Low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and a SHOCK button
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is ready to be used in a rescue
Lightweight and portable, the HeartSine samaritan Pad 360P by can be used by responders of all skill levels thanks to the visual and verbal cues on the device.
Around 20% of all Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergencies occur in public, therefore, it is essential for hospitality settings to be equipped with a defibrillator.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'Defibrillator this way' Floor Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'how to use an AED' A4 Poster
- 1 x AED Armor 'this building is equipped with a defibrillator' A5 Window Sticker
- Storage option
Additional products available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
|Up to 4 years
|HeartSine samaritan PAD User Manual
|Defibrillator user manual
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
Are you unsure as to why your hospitality venue needs an AED?
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) happens without warning, and it is life-threatening. Without quick responses or treatment, the casualty will die. When it comes to a hospitality venue, you are responsible for providing a safe environment for staff and guests.
A defibrillator is a difference between life and death. When used within the first 3 minutes of an SCA, the chance of survival increases from 6% to 74%.
Will the samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic defibrillator be easy to locate?
There are 13 signage options available within our Heartsine hospitality package. We have designed this package to highlight the defibrillator's location, allowing for swift retrieval.
What is the storage facility included in the hospitality package?
The HeartSine samaritan 360P hospitality package offers two indoor storage options or an outdoor option depending on where you intend to store the unit.
The defibrillator is so valuable that it should not be left out to get damaged, dirty or exposed to the elements.
Talk to our customer service team today for further information on the storage options available for you.
Do you know who is at risk of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA)?
SCA affects anyone. No matter their age, level of fitness or health. Working in an environment that hosts different people of all backgrounds, it’s critical for their safety and the safety of your staff to ensure they have the medical equipment available to save a life.
It’s impossible to predict who’s at risk and who is not. The chance is still high, so you should always be prepared in case of an emergency. Our exclusive hospitality package has everything you need to create a heart-safe environment, and our specialist team is on hand to help with any enquires you have.