HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic - Exclusive Starter Kit
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
Suitable for use in an indoor environment, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Starter Kit provides everything needed to create an effective heart-safe environment.
Key Defibrillator Features
- IP56 Rating
- Escalating, low-energy waveform adjusts to the patient's requirements
- Visual and verbal guides help the user through the recovery process
- Automatic shock delivery — delivered after the defibrillator has analysed the heart
- System Status Ready Indicator guarantees the defibrillator is ready to save a life
Designed for use by both trained and untrained responders, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P allows responders of all levels to deliver treatment to a cardiac arrest casualty effectively and with confidence. The addition of AED Armor's signage and wall bracket provides investors with peace of mind that their life-saving device is highlighted, safe and secure.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Soft Carry Case
- 1 x AED Armor Metal Wall Bracket
- 1 x AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- 1 x A4 'How to use a defibrillator' Wall Poster
- TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR and AED Training for 12 learners
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
CPR and AED Training
As part of the Starter Kit, investors will be provided with 12 places on the TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR and AED (RQF) training course. Learners are provided with an insight into basic life support, CPR delivery and defibrillation so they are confident in delivering treatment, should a cardiac emergency arise.
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||56: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£99.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 20cm x W: 18.4cm x D: 4.8cm|