HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic Hospitality Package
From £957.60 £798.00
To £1,246.75 £1,038.96
defibshop's HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P hospitality package provides you with everything you need to respond to a Sudden Cardiac Arrest within a hospitality setting.
- Portable and lightweight for easy transport
- Extremely durable and well protected against dust and water with a high IP56 rating
- Low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and a SHOCK button
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is ready to be used in a rescue
Lightweight and portable, the HeartSine samaritan Pad 350P by can be used by responders of all skill levels thanks to the visual and verbal aids on the device.
Around 20% of all Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergencies occur in public, therefore, it is essential for hospitality settings to be equipped with a defibrillator.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'Defibrillator this way' Floor Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'how to use an AED' A4 Poster
- 1 x AED Armor 'this building is equipped with a defibrillator' A5 Window Sticker
- Storage option
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£99.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|HeartSine samaritan PAD User Manual||Defibrillator user manual||3.5 MB||Download|