HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic - Exclusive Starter Kit
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P provides everything needed by investors to generate an indoor, heart safe environment.
Key Defibrillator Features
- IP56 Rating
- Low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and a SHOCK button
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is ready for use
With clear visual and verbal aids, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P defibrillator is suitable for use by responders of all training levels. Investors are further provided with AED Armor's Wall Bracket for storage, a 3D Wall Sign to highlight the defibrillator and a 'How to use a Defibrillator' poster, so responders are provided with assistance during a rescue.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Soft Carry Case
- 1 x AED Armor Metal Wall Bracket
- 1 x AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- 1 x A4 'How to use a defibrillator' Wall Poster
- TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR and AED Training for 12 learners
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
CPR and AED Training
Included within the Starter Kits is 12 places on the TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR and AED (RQF) training course. This course provides an insight into basic life support, CPR delivery and using a defibrillator during a rescue.
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||56: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£99.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 20cm x W: 18.4cm x D: 4.8cm|