HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic with AED Armor Cabinet
From £1,320.00 £1,100.00
To £1,380.00 £1,150.00
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
defibshop's Community Bundles assist councils across the UK in becoming heartsafe and protecting the community against Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- Portable and lightweight for easy transport
- Extremely durable and well protected against dust and water with a high IP56 rating
- Low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is rescue ready
Small, compact and easy-to-use makes the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P one of the best choices for public locations.
This fully automatic device is capable of delivering a potentially life-saving shock to the patient without the intervention of the user. However, if no shock is required, no shock will be delivered. The addition of visual and verbal guides assist responders of all levels in providing professional-grade treatment to the victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1 x AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- 8-year Warranty
- 1 x AED Armor Polycarbonate outdoor cabinet locked or unlocked
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£99.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|