Philips FR2 Paediatric Electrode Pads
For use with the FR2 AED, these Paediatric Defibrillation Pads will ensure you are well prepared in the event of a child suffering a sudden cardiac arrest.
- Brightly coloured packaging ensuring the pads are easy to locate in an emergency
- Secured in protective packaging to keep the pads clean and secure before use
- Clean and clear images to the help the first responder to place pads correctly for treatment
- Exclusive for the Philips FR2 defibrillator
- Reduces joule output to a safer level for use on a child (aged 1-8)
To ensure that you are prepared for the event of a child suffering a cardiac arrest, having paediatric electrode pads are an essential piece of equipment.
Paediatric pads, once connected to the defibrillator and recognized by the unit, help the AED to reduce the joule output provided by the device, in the event of treatment being required, to a suitable level for the heart of a child (ages 1-8).
- 1 set of FR2 Paediatric Electrode Pads
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|