Philips FR2 Adult Defibrillation Pads (1 set)
For use with the Philips FR2 defibrillator. Save money by purchasing 2 sets and ensure you always have a spare set of electrode pads with our Philips FR2 pad bundle.
- Protective packet ensures the AED electrodes are kept clean and undamaged prior to use
- Sticky adhesive means that once the pads are placed on the patient, they will not move during treatment
- Clear images on the reverse mean that no matter what level of training the first responder has, they can places the pads correctly
- For use with the Philips FR2 defibrillator
- Can provide ECG monitoring, external pacing and synchronized cardioversion
As an essential part of the defibrillation process, having a spare pair of electrode pads could prove to be a lifesaving decision if your primary pair become damaged or dirty during the rescue process.
Keeping the electrode pads clean and safe is a must. That’s why they come packaged in a foil casing to protect them from becoming damaged prior to use, ensuring they are in the best condition possible to help save someone’s life.
- 1 set of FR2 Adult Defibrillation Pads
- Shelf-life of up to 2 years
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
As an essential part of the defibrillation process, having a spare pair of FR2 Adult Defibrillator Pads could prove to be a lifesaving decision if your primary pair become damaged during the rescue process.
Philips FR2 Adult Defibrillation Pad Bundle (2 sets)Only £106.80 £89.00
Philips FR2 Adult and Paediatric Pad Bundle (2 sets)Only £135.60 £113.00
Philips Heartstart FR2 Refresher KitOnly £324.00 £270.00