To treat a person in cardiac arrest, a defibrillator is required to deliver a lifesaving shock. In order for your device to save a life, it must be in a fully optimal and working condition. Without electrode pads and a charged battery within their expiration dates, the rescue may be unsuccessful.
Whether you have one or one hundred defibrillators, anyone that manages defibrillators should be able to say ‘YES’ to the following questions;
- Are you sure that every one of your AEDs is ready and will work in an emergency?
- Do you know your AED’s current self-test status?
- Do you know when to replace the pads and batteries for each of your AEDs?
- Do you know when your responders need to be retrained?
- Can you effectively and efficiently review the status of all your AEDs and trainer responders?
With defibcare, you will be able to answer ‘Yes’ to all of the questions above. Managing your defibrillator(s) couldn’t be easier.
There are 4 different defibcare packages tailored to different needs. Each package provides investors with peace of mind. defibcare ensures your defibrillator has everything required to deliver treatment.