CU Medical Systems iPAD CU-SPR Adult/Paediatric Electrode Pads (1 set)
Please note: CU-SPR pads and batteries do not work with CU-SP1 & SP2 defibrillators.
CU Medical CU-SPR Aduly / Peadiatric Pads. these pads can be used on both adults and children during an emergency and the shock delivered will change to be suitable for the patient's needs.
- SMART electrode pad technology allows the pads to be used on both adults and children
- Protective foil packaging ensures the pads are kept clean and secure prior to use
- Pre-connected by design, saving valuable time in an emergency
- For use with CU-SPR Semi-Automatic unit
- Shelf-life of 24-36 months
Designed for use with the iPAD CU-SPR device. The electrode pads can be used on both adult and paediatric patients. This feature helps to save vital time during an emergency as there is no need to change the pads to lower Joule output for paediatric treatment.
- 1 set of i-PAD SPR Adult / Paediatric Pads
|iPAD (CU Medical)
|Up to 3 years