Philips HS1 Adult and Paediatric Pad Bundle (2 sets)
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
Pre-connected by design, these cartridges have been designed for exclusive use with the Philips Laerdal HS1 defibrillator device. This Philips HS1 pad bundle include an adult set of electrode pads and a paediatric set of electrode pads.
- Protective case packaging ensures the electrode pads are kept in a clean condition
- Pre-connected design on both cartridges meaning the HS1 device can detect and monitor the pads once connected
- Clear images on both electrode pads to assist both trained and non-trained users
- Super sticky adhesive ensures that the pads won’t move whilst treatment is being delivered
- Paediatric pads lower the joule voltage to a lower level that is safe for children aged 1-8
Electrode pads are a key component when it comes to rescuing a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. In order to deliver a life-saving shock, they need to be in perfect condition. Prior to use, the electrode pads are protected in a plastic case cartridge providing protection against dust and potential water damage.
- 1 set of HS1 Adult Pads
- 1 set of HS1 Paediatric Pads
Call 0161 776 7422 with any questions you may have about this product and a member of the team will be happy to assist you.
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
|AED 360 Notification||Stock Delay||76.8 KB||Download|