CU Medical Systems iPAD NFK200 Adult/Paediatric Electrode Pads (1 set)
Please note: NFK200 pads and batteries do not work with CU-SP1 & SP2 defibrillators.
iPAD NFK200 Adult / Peadiatric electrode pads, these can be used on both adults and children during an emergency and the shock delivered will change to be suitable for the patient's needs
- SMART electrode pad technology allows the pads to be used on both adults and children
- Protective foil packaging ensures the pads are kept clean and secure prior to use
- Pre-connected by design, saving valuable time in an emergency
- For use with NFK200 unit
- Shelf-life of at least 36 months from the date of manufacture
Designed for use with the NFK200 Semi-Automatic Defibrillator device, the electrode pads can be used on both adult and paediatric patients. This feature helps to save vital time during an emergency as there is no need to change the pads to lower Joule output for paediatric treatment.
- 1 set of i-PAD NFK200 Adult / Paediatric pads
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|iPAD (CU Medical)
|Up to 3 years